Build Beautiful Robots
At Double Robotics in Sunnyvale, CA, we stay motivated by surrounding ourselves with the smartest people we know. We are hiring people with exceptional talent in the fields of robotics and mobile app development.
Come build products that change the future of human interaction, not another photo sharing app. We are leading the new wave of consumer robotics and we need your help to take it to the next level.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary and significant equity
- Medical coverage
- Private offices for everyone
- Use the machine shop and tools for personal projects
- Free lunch and dinner
- Free snacks and beverages
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home some days, if desired (call in on a Double!)
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include links to your previous work.
Lead Embedded Firmware Developer
We're seeking an engineer to lead development of the embedded C/C++ code running on the robot's microcontroller. While the person will be responsible for the overall firmware development, the key component is the balancing and driving algorithm. Experience developing complex motor control loops is a must, such as robotic arms or even balancing robots.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of the firmware, including communication protocols, encoders, motors, LEDs, etc.
- You will refine and improve the balancing and driving control loop.
- Your input will have a significant and lasting impact on the company and products.
- You will have the opportunity to grow into a leadership role.
- You should have relevant hands-on experience with complex motor control loops.
- Formal degrees are optional. Please show past professional and/or side projects. email@example.com