Build Beautiful Robots
At Double Robotics in Sunnyvale, California, we stay motivated by surrounding ourselves with the smartest people we know. We are hiring people with exceptional talent in the fields of robotics and mobile app development.
Come build products that change the future of remote human interaction. We are leading the new wave of professional robotics and we need your help to take it to the next level.
Produces components by assembling parts and subassemblies.
- Mechanical assembly
- Basic soldering; through-hole soldering.
- First article inspection: inspect and test components received from vendors.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Attention to detail and focus on quality
- Consistency, reliability, and patience for repetitive tasks
- Proficient use of basic hand tools and power tools.
- Ability to maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Ability to stand for extended periods while performing work.
- Free lunch, snacks, and beverages at the office
- Medical coverage, 50% employer paid
- Allowed to wear headphones with music during most tasks
Double Robotics is looking to hire an Inside Sales rep. Responsibilities include answering inbound sales emails and phone calls, following up with existing customers, demonstrating our products to potential customers, and occasionally attending events and trade shows. While talking to enterprise-level customers on a daily basis, the candidate must be professional, organized and able to represent our company and products in the right way. As the first point of contact our customers might have with Double, a potential candidate for this role must also be well-spoken, patient, and friendly. Formal degrees are optional. Previous experience in a similar position selling SaaS or hardware to enterprise and education customers is a strong plus.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical coverage
- Use the machine shop and tools for personal projects
- Free lunch
- Free snacks and beverages
- Flexible work hours
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org