Double 3 is a fully integrated hardware solution, designed with developers in mind, and based on the latest industry-standard cameras, sensors, and GPU technology. A modular software architecture allows third-party developers to utilize the high-level autonomous features, while still having access to the low-level sensor data, if needed. The developer API is available on all D3 devices.
Developer Mailing List Documentation on GitHub
Double 3 contains a 64-bit ARM processor running Ubuntu Linux 18.04 LTS.
- NVIDIA® Jetson™ TX2-4GB System-on-Module
- 2 x Intel® RealSense™ D430 Stereo Vision Depth Modules
- 2 x 13 Megapixel 1/2.3" Camera Sensors (One wide, one zoom)
- 5 x Ultrasonic range finders
- Intel Dual-Band Wireless-AC (2.4GHz/5GHz WiFi)
- Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy
- Real-time Microcontroller and IMU for Self-Balancing
- 2 x Coreless DC drive motors with 2048 PPR encoders
- Adjustable Motorized Height Control and Deployable Kickstands
- 72 Watt-Hour Smart Lithium Ion Battery
- 9.7-inch LED-backlit multi-touch LCD screen
External Ports & Mounting
In addition to the software API, Double 3 has the following external ports and mounting features:
- Two USB 3.1 SuperSpeed Ports
- Two mounting holes on the top hidden under the trim, 75mm apart, with #8-32 threads and 5mm max thread depth.
- One mounting hole on the back behind the access panel above the USB ports, with #8-32 threads and 5mm max thread depth.
Future ROS Integration
Although Double 3 does not use ROS or other similar development libraries, the API architecture does allow for ROS to be implemented, and we may offer ROS connectors in the future.
Fleet REST API
The Fleet REST API gives you programmatic access to your Fleet's data, such as robots, users, call logs, and visitor passes. Documentation and API keys are available within your Fleet Management account.
If you have any developer questions, please contact devteam@...